When is a Board and Train program useful?
- when you’re going on vacation and have a dog that needs training
- when you ave a new puppy and you just can’t handle the potty training and nipping stage
- when you want to get your puppy off to the right start in life
Why leave your puppy in a kennel with a cold concrete floor, or alone in a crate, when you can leave your dog in a family environment with me? Your dog will live in my home with me and receive lots of attention, and several training and play sessions a day. He’ll get plenty of fresh air and exercise (weather permitting, of course) and enjoy games and activities that will be challenging and FUN!
These residency programs are designed for the busy professional, busy mom, or people who are struggling with puppy rearing. You’ll enjoy the convenience and quick results that can be achieved by these programs. Both Board and Train programs are designed for puppies 8-16 weeks, but are beneficial for any puppy.
Dream, Puppy Program – 10 days/nights. Your puppy will learn 10 skills and commands that will make living with him a joy. He’ll learn the rules of the house and how to be a welcome member of your family. You’ll be able to enjoy having friends and family over, and take him on outings with you. Skills and commands are:
- Sit, Down, Come, Off, Leave it and Go Kennel/Crate
- Go to your mat or place, Walk politely on leash
- Sit to greet people, sit for permission to come in or go out
This program includes a training journal with notes and instructions for all the commands, 2 private lessons in your home and 6 months of unlimited phone or email support
Contact Me for more information on these Overnight Camp programs.